BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's been a long week...

The last few days have been really draining on me. After discovering a problem with the Jr. High, I find myself wondering if I should homeschool my 12 year old. I have been mentally exhausted these last couple days asking myself what I should do. I'm hoping a resolution can be found so I won't have to make this decision.


On to better things...

Last week River had her first real bubble bath. She loved it!

She also said two new words this week: cookie (which sounds like "doo-dee" most of the time) and hide.



We went to the pumpkin patch on Tuesday. Unfortunately this is the only picture I got of everyone (well, except me since I'm taking the pic). River did NOT want to sit still for even a second! The pic is also blurry because I was in a hurry to take it so I apparently didn't wait for it to auto focus. :(





Marina, on the other hand, loves to pose:




I managed to get a few of River when we visited the little petting zoo there. She wanted to feed the goats, but when they got too close she didn't want to anymore :) She did pet a few of them though.






This afternoon, Kelcie and River played in the front yard for a little bit while Kelcie was waiting for a friend to pick her up so they could study. I got a few good pics :)



And today I am 25 weeks pregnant and as big as could be:


Hopefully we'll go in tomorrow and get another ultrasound. Just can't get enough of seeing my baby boy!
And last but not least, a few of the layouts I did over the summer:
Kelcie and Marina in a rare cuddling moment back in January 2006.
Marina getting ready for preschool in October 2004.

Kelcie's band concert in June 2009.


TFL!

No comments: