BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Finally, a blog post!

Well, much has happened since my last post back in May 2011. 

In July, our 5th child (another girl) was born!
Ripley Lynn
8 lbs 12 oz    22"

In August, Wyatt turned 18 months!

And River turned 4!


August also brought the first day of school for the older girls:
Marina started 5th grade

Kelcie started 9th grade!

In October we got into the Halloween spirit:
The absolute sweetest pirate you ever saw!


Our little ladybug's 1st Halloween :)





November:
Ripley's 1st Thanksgiving

December:
Our family Christmas picture

I hope you all had a great holiday season!  We did :)  I can't believe it is 2012!  Wow, where has the time gone??  Next month Kelcie will turn 15!  And Wyatt will turn 2!  The kids are getting so big, which is exciting and makes me sad at the same time :(  I made a few "resolutions" for the new year, and I'm anxious to get working on them!  Hopefully more consistant blogging will be a resolution that sticks. ;)

I've also been doing some scrapbooking and other projects, which I will (hopefully) post soon!

TFL!

No comments: