BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #25

Happy April Fool's Day! I remember loving this "holiday" as a kid... I'd make up all sorts of stuff to fool my mom and my friends. Today, I've got another Cuttlebug Be Inspired challenge to share with you. No foolin'!!



This week's challenge is an inter-site challenge, and sponsored by SheetLoad. They were very generous and sent the Design Team some clear and frosted acetate sheets. I used one of the clear sheets. It measures 8.5" x 5.5". We were also given a Sheetload sketch:
I made a wall hanging:




First I cut my background sheet one inch smaller (7.5 x 4.5). I adhered it to the back of the acetate so I can journal on the back if I choose to.
I cut 2 more smaller pieces of patterned paper and embossed one with Bloom Dots on the Cuttlebug. I inked over the embossing a little to help it to stand out more. After adhering my photo, I added flowers (Prima and Imaginisce), crystals (Prima), and a ghost letter (Heidi Swapp). To make the letter more noticable, I added some acrylic paint around the edges and also tied a little ribbon.


Make sure you stop by Cuttlebug Challenge to check out the rest of the Design Team's projects, and also the Sheetload giveaway!!
While you're visiting the challenge blog, make sure you take a few minutes to complete the Provo Craft survey!
TFL!

5 comments:

Mrs J said...

Wow Jenn, how creative!!! I love what you've done here, very inspired! It all looks gorgeous and a great take on the sketch. And such a cute photo too!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Eva said...

Jenn.....your project is gorgeous...what a fabulous idea you had with the sheetloads and what a cutie you have, too...

Christy said...

Oh my....that is GORGEOUS! Such an awesome photo too!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Soooo adorable! I love how you interpreted the sketch and created a functional piece of art. Beautiful job Jenn!

Amber said...

Jenn this is just too cute!!! And what an adorable picture! Great job.
Hugs
Amber