BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!

Although Easter was later this year, I was in no way more prepared for it than if it were in March.  :(  
Easter day was busy, and we didn't even have time to give the kids their baskets.  They just got them last night!  Plus, I have been more stressed and frustrated than usual in the last week, so that made it even harder.  I'm glad it's over!  Hopefully there will be less stress around here for a while :)
The kids had a good time on Easter, and I made sure I took lots of pics.

The fam
(River wasn't smiling because I told her she couldn't have chocolate before the picture)

Wyatt loved picking up the eggs, but didn't understand he had to put them in his bag so he could pick up more :)


Coloring eggs


And a few scrapbook pages:



Wow, two posts in one month!  I think that's a record for me. LOL
Hopefully I'll continue and post more often :)

TFL!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love the family pics. Especially that bump!!!! Holy baby can't wait for her/him to make their grand appearance!!! Is Wyatt walking around well?? He sure seems to be standing no problem and so super cute with his eggs! :) Allie really took to crawling through the grass hunting eggs. She seemed to get the putting them in the basket no problem, but that's probably because her very favorite game is 'take and put it.' IE...take mommies keys and put them in the shape sorter bin...take one of brothers shoes and put it under the sofa...etc LMBO