BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 15, 2011

My Little Easter Bunnies.....

Since Easter is right around the corner, I thought I'd share a few layouts I did recently with last Easter's pictures. 

I still have one more layout to make for my 2nd daughter's album!  I am so far behind in my scrapping, too.  I wish it was only since last Easter, but I have tons of pics from 10 years ago that I haven't gotten to yet :(

The time goes so fast, it seems every month that goes by puts me another year behind in layouts!  The kids are getting big, school is almost out for the year... so many changes coming our way!  My oldest starts High School in August.  Wow!  DD#2 turns 10 next month and is going into 5th grade.  My youngest daughter will turn 4 this summer!  And my sweet little boy is almost 15 months old already!  AND, this summer we will welcome another little one!  Hopefully another boy ;) 



I'm almost 24 weeks and the time is flying by.  It seems like last week I was only 15 or 16 weeks along.  I'm big as a house already too! LOL 


Well, that's it for a quick update... hopefully I'll blog more soon!

TFL!

3 comments:

Made by Mandy said...

OMG, for 24 weeks you sure have a big bump :) All your children are gorgeous and I am sure your new baby will be too. Fingers crossed you get a boy but I know you will love them whatever.

TFS lovely pictures xxx

Christy said...

Yay for new baby growing so big!!!! Love the layouts!!

Captain Scrappy said...

thanks ladies :)