BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A couple LO's...



While I'm at it, I might as well upload a few other pics too! I did both of these for Creative Scrappers' "Sketchfest" as well as Scrapbook Bingo's November Virtual Crop.




Day One



Creative Scrappers Sketchfest: "Stamp a Title"


Scrapbook Bingo VC challenge: use rub-ons


All paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie


white pigment ink, black dye ink, Staz-On black ink


white gel pen


rub-ons: MAMBI

Untitled:


Creative Scrappers Sketchfest: "Lacy Lucy"

Scrapbook Bingo: this doesn't actually count as a challenge, just as a completed page

I left this one untitled because I couldn't think of one that I liked.... so I asked my DD (the one in the pic) and she said she liked it without one :)

all papers are Basic Grey Urban Prairie

Colorbox Cat's Eye ink (chestnut roan)

flowers: Joann's brand

misc: lace

zig writer (pure brown)

Stickles (hard to see in the pic)

TFL!

2 comments:

myself said...

gorgeous, as usual... beautiful work!

Christy said...

These are just beautiful!!!