BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cuttlebug challenge #11: criss-cross card...

This week's challenge is to make a criss-cross card.
You can find the directions here
I made mine with DCWV patterned papers, cardstock from The Paper Co. and the "textile" embossing folder. The stamped images are $1 Studio G stamps. Ribbon and bling from stash.
I hadn't made one of these cards before, but it was very easy to do! And, I really like the way it looks! I have actually made 4 other criss-cross cards using blues and browns for wedding invitation samples.
I also have some good news! Well, good for me, anyway! LOL
I FINALLY have a computer to myself again! At my own desk! Next to my scrap table! I am so happy to not be sharing DH's old laptop anymore! His newer laptop came back from Acer last week, and it seems to be working... so I am using that as my computer. DH is still using the old laptop, but we'll be getting him a new one after the holidays. I hate using laptops though, so I actually have a separate keyboard and mouse that I'm using! LOL :)
TFL!

5 comments:

Allison said...

great card, lovely papers
AllisonX

Powerful Search Engine said...

A very funky christmas card! Pascale :)

Christy said...

I love this....such a cool idea :)

Unknown said...

Hi there! Sorry I haven't been by in a while. Hope all is well!!! Great Cuttlebug stuff!

Mamawheelie said...

Ack! I've been remiss in commenting on your blog! I love this card! What a wonderful fold; I think I might have to lift it!