Ugh! Last night was even worse than the night before! The baby's cough was waking her up throughout the night, so I only got about 2 hours of decent sleep. The rest of the night she woke up at least 1-2 times per hour! So I have really been lagging today... and it was the girl's first day of school! I did manage to get another hour or so of sleep when the baby took her morning nap, and I'm hoping for another hour while she takes her afternoon nap.

At least I did manage to finish a LO last night. This is from Creative Scrappers sketch #14. This LO is also for a Scrapbook Bingo weekly challenge to use 2 punches.
Patterned paper: DCWV
CS: DCWV
Title: cut w/ George on Cricut
ribbon: unknown, various mfg.
bling: Stickles (star dust)
Marker: American Crafts photo marker (black)
Ink: studio g
punches: 2" circle punch, Threading Water
Misc: staples

TFL!
1 comment:
I am always so scared of using circles in my layouts. They just seem so intimidating. I finally started trying in digi layouts when I do those. They always look so awesome on everyone else's pages and poopie on mine. LOL
Post a Comment