Jenn, Congrats on your blog! I am so glad you decided to give it a whirl. I'll be sure to add you to my links and I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!
I'm a wife, stay-at-home homeschooling mom of 4 girls and a little boy, and a scrapbooker.... all of which keep me very busy!
Feel free to copy any ideas you see for your own personal use, but please do not copy for contests or publication. Thanks!
3 comments:
Jenn,
Congrats on your blog! I am so glad you decided to give it a whirl. I'll be sure to add you to my links and I can't wait to see more of your beautiful work!
Your Scrapbook Bingo sis,
April D
I just saw this post on the Creative Scrappers message board - congrats on your new blog!!
Hey...that's me!!! :) I will check back often ...no worries. You really have amazing work and I love seeing it :)
Post a Comment