BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sick!

Last night was no fun :( DH has been sick since Thursday, the 2 older kids got sick on Friday, and the baby got sick yesterday... so last night she was up off and on all night. Poor thing! Of coarse now I'm getting it. I woke up with a sore throat and now I can feel a sinus headache coming on. I'm hoping I'll still feel good enough to get something scrappy done today... but so far I've only managed to look through 2 new paper Stacks I got at Joann's this past week. I must say, I've always liked DCVW paper stacks, but they just keep getting better and better! Since they started doing the "premium" stacks (glittered, flocked, and foiled papers) the paper designs have gotten so much cuter!
I got the Fall Glitter Stack last weekend, and I went back again this past week and picked up the Fall Stack and the Stack 6. So cute!! I don't really care for the photo stacks, though.
Anyway, I'm off to dig around the medicine cabinet to see if there's any cold medicine left..... I should take some before I start feeling too terrible and maybe I'll accomplish something!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I hope you didn't catch whatever he had :)