BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, August 25, 2008

Happy, happy popsicle face

Well, I did complete a LO today! I was able to participate in the 1 hour sketch contest at Creative Scrappers. It was a great sketch! I think I will be using this one a few more times :)
This is also for a weekly challenge for Scrapbook Bingo to scrap an outing.
This is fast becoming one of my favorite LO's.


We took the kids to Glen Helen Water Park earlier this month, and they had a blast! Well, River, not so much... the water was quite cold! But the big girls went on the slides a few times, and before we left, we got some ice cream at the snack bar. This is River's first Push Pop, and as you can see, she really enjoyed it :) :)

PP: DCWV

CS: DCWV

Ink: studio g and Color Box Cat's Eye (dark brown)

title and popsicles cut on Cricut using Alphalicious and Doodlecharms

punch: Threading Water

bling: Stickles (pink)

misc: "Yummy" ribbon, staples, journaling done on the computer

TFL!

2 comments:

mousekemom said...

Oh My Goodness! I love this LO and love how the background matches her so sweet shirt. Awesome!

April

Christy said...

OMG!!! This is just the cutest layout (and pretty darn adorable photo too)!!! You did fantastic.