
Lyn Smith!
Congratulations!
My oldest DD picked your card as the winner! Thanks for participating in the first challenge on Cuttlebug Challenge!
Please email me your mailing addy and 5 choices of Cuttlebug embossing folders. I will get one from your list and mail it to you next week.
Thanks everyone for entering. I loved seeing the wonderful things you created!
Oh, and remember to check the Cuttlebug blog
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ for our second challenge! You will also see all of the cards that were linked up from the first challenge.




2 comments:
Oh wow!! Thanks so much Jen, and please thank your daughter for choosing my card.......I feel very honored! I'll have a think about which folder I would like.....there are sooo many to choose from, and email you my choices.
xxxLyn
Hi Jen, I've emailed you again with my choices.....not sure what happened to the first one, it might've gone to your spam folder. Please LMK if you get my email this time.
xxxLyn
Post a Comment