BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, October 19, 2008

A layout to share...



I finished this LO around 2 am this morning. I was following this sketch: http://www.creative-scrappers.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=497&pos=15

I just flipped the sketch so my LO is a mirror image of it.

I heat embossed the lower left corner of the photo with 3 layers of UTEE and 2 layers of Iridescent Sparkle on top.
**********
The title is white Thickers that I covered with Crushed Velvet Flock.
TFL!

3 comments:

mousekemom said...

That is just great, Jenn! How the heck were you able to heat emboss the photo? The last time I tried it, the photo melted. Such a great idea!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

WHOA, that is the COOLEST thing I think Ive seen.. it really looks like water on the page! AWESOME!

Christy said...

First of all the layout is just the cutest thing ever!!! Secondly...that technique with the water effect is so darn creative. Way to go!!