My latest LO... just finished it a little bit ago. I do like this one... a lot, in fact :) I used sketch #18 from Creative Scrappers and recipe challenge #17 over on Sketches! by Tamara.
Title: labor is coming... think happy thoughts
journaling: Aug. 3, 2007 just one day before going into labor...
brown cardstock from stash
white cardstock and patterned paper: DCWV
flowers, ribbon, stickers, and buttons from stash
acrylic flower: heidi swapp
ink: Colorbox Cat's Eye (dark brown) and StazOn (jet black), Zig writer (pure black)
TFL!




3 comments:
OMG...just love it, Jenn! Love the color combo too.
LOVE it! I still need to scrap my pregnant photos. (There's only one of when I was with the two older children... I don't think I have one of the youngest. :S) 'Course I won't be able to use such a great color combination... in one I was wearing RED! (Hmm. May be another excuse to use the red/white/black combo. *ponder*)
I love it!!! I wish I'd been less self conscious and and taken pictures of myself pregnant.
Post a Comment