Well, the Cuttlebug challenge blog is up and running! Our first challenge has been posted:
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/ We'll be having a Cuttlebug Camp kick-off later in the month, so be sure to check back! We'll have some great projects to share with you!
In honor of the site launch, I'll be giving away some blog candy! :) Just a small little something to thank you for your support of the new site. I
will be giving away a brand new Cuttlebug embossing folder! And the winner gets to choose! All you need to do
is complete this week's Cuttlebug Challenge, link your project on that blog, then leave me a comment here telling me you've linked your project on CuttlebugChallenge. I will check out all your projects and have my DD pick a random winner! The more, the merrier, so be sure to tell your friends!
(The winner will get to pick an embossing folder from a list of folders I have available from my local stores)




21 comments:
Love your card Jenn! And thanks for doing the blog candy too!
Jenn your card is amazing : ) I love it!
absolutely gorgeous team matey
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX
Jenn absolutely beautiful card, great job!
Maggie
Your card is so beautiful!!
I just posted my first Cuttlebug challenge card over on the blog, this is so exciting!! And now blog candy too! WhooHoo!!!
Blessings to you!
Maria
I love your card! It is just beautiful! This Cuttlebug Challenges is so much fun! It is really helping me to use my cuttlebug more. I have just finished my card for this weeks challenge and will be uploading shortly. Thanks for all you do!!!
A gorgeous card! I linked my card to the Cuttlebug Challenge blog!
WOW...your card is fabulous!!!! I love the cuttlebug folders, I will play....
Thank you for offering up the blog candy for the first Cuttlebug challenge. I was going to do it anyway so this is just an added bonus and very nice of you.
I have posted a comment on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog with a link to my cards.
Love your example card. Keep up the lovely work! :-)
Fe x
Great card for this wonderful first challenge. Here is my card using the swirls, distressed lines, and the swiss dot folders.
[IMG]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/kmslhowell/scan0010-7.jpg[/IMG]
Jen so excited about the challenge anyway but it's so kind of you to offer blog candy as well. Thank you so much. It's the first time I've used 3 folders on one card - that's what I love about challenges they make you stretch your creativity.
thanks again
my card is here..
http://craftworkblog.blogspot.com/2008/10/cuttlebug-christmas.html
Ann xxx
i just finished my card too. not as gorgous as your card. but it was a fun challenge.
Your card is lovely Jen! I've posted a link on the cuttlebug challenge blog post to my card.
Thanks for your generous blog candy...........hope I win!
So excited about the new challange site. Here are my ATC's for you
http://alloccasionscards.blogspot.com/
luv
irene
xxxx
I love it! Absolutely love it!
http://ziggyeor.blogspot.com/2008/10/cuttlebug-contest.html
I did this one today :D I used a diecut piece of grungeboard that I did with the cb and emobossed it with swiss dots. The paper was embossed with birds and swirls and bird call.
This was a tough one, but I like how my card turned out. Here it is!
http://quick2blush.blogspot.com/2008/10/simply-cuttlebugged.html
Hi Jen, I just finished my card for the cuttlebug challenge. I linked my card to the cuttlebug challenge blog.
I really like your music.
Eveline.
Oh, and thanks for offering blog candy, I forgot to tell you that.
Eveline.
Wow, a new challenge site and the chance to win blog candy, what more could a girl ask for! Here's my link to the Cuttlebug Challenge. x
I am loving your blog too!! I commented on CB Challenges for the first challenge, and for your RAK. I can't wait to see what you come up with on the challenges in the future! Great job!
Post a Comment