BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #20

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to create a card or LO using this sketch provided by Valerie Salmon:
Here's the LO I created:





Materials used:

Paper: CTMH (from the new "Daydream" collection)

ink: CTMH (blush)

marker: zig writer (black)

tools: Threading Water border punch (Fiskar's)

bling: Prima "Say it in Crystals"

embossing: Swiss Dots and D'vine Swirl, embossed with the Cuttlebug

die cuts and title: Stone Script, George and Basic Shapes, Accent Essentials cut with Cricut Expression

TFL!

13 comments:

Allison said...

great layout and photo, love the bling
AllisonX

BettyBee said...

Oh, it's great to see a layout done with the sketch. Your little one is a darling!! Love the colors, the star, and the bling... Thanks for sharing that we can use sketches for more than cards. You did a beautiful job!!!

Karen said...

Love the interpretation via a layout! Beautiful photo and such a lovely layout!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Great job with the sketch.
Peggy

Lea L. said...

I love that you used the sketch for a layout!! It is so darling! Loving the jewel flourishes! Great job with the sketch this week!

~Lea

Mrs J said...

Jenn, what a great job with the sketch making it into a layout, you've done an awesome job! Such a sweet photo too, definitely worthy of such gorgeous bling! Beautiful!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Eva said...

Jenn, this is such a fabulous take on the sketch!!! I love what you did. Gorgeous photo and just lovely!

Jenn K said...

So sweet!! Great job!

Christine said...

What a great layout, Jenn! The photo is adorable, and I really like your take on the sketch to create this project. My favorite element are the swirls (love, love, love the swirls! :-D ).

Kim Sonksen said...

I LOVE that you used the sketch to create a layout. What a wonderful job!

Mamawheelie said...

Goodness! I love the layout! (And I'm now a sucker for the Threading Water border punch. Now I just need to take it to my scrap desk so I can make use of it. I have a TON of baby themed page kits coming up. :D)

Amber said...

Wow, the sketch made a beautiful layout! Love it and I love that adorable picture!
Hugs
Amber

Becky G said...

Love Your scrapbook page! It's adorable!

Hugs~Becky