BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #30

Wow, I can't believe we're on Be Inspired #30! Time flies! This week's challenge is to create a wedding/anniversary themed project using die cuts from Creative Cuts and More. I was first going to make a card using the purse die cut I received, but I just couldn't get the mojo flowing for it. I finally decided to make a little mini-album out of it instead. After a rough weekend of little sleep, and fighting some sort of cold or allergies, I finished it up and I am happy with how it turned out.
Cuttlebug embossing using Swiss Dots
black and red cardstock scraps from stash
Prima flowers, lace, and crystals
EK Success letter stickers
misc: brads
TFL!

10 comments:

Mrs J said...

You should be pleased with this Jenn, it's gorgeous! Absolutely beautiful how you have changed it into a mini album and the photographs and embellies are perfect! It looks as though you had a beautiful wedding!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Jenn K said...

What a great mini album idea!!

Christy said...

What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I love this project! Such a great idea to turn it into an album! The colors are amazing too!

Rosemary said...

wow, what a gorgeous purse album!!..Jenn, you did awesme!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeously `Beautiful...Jenn...TFS
Have a lovely Thursday:0♥

Karen said...

What a wonderful little mini album Jenn! Love how you decorated the little purse!

Christine said...

This is so cool, Jenn! I love how you created a mini album using the die cut purse...so clever of you! It turned out wonderfully, and it so creative! Thanks so much for sharing this!

Amber said...

Oh I love this idea Jenn! What an amazing mini album! I just loved using the purse diecut, didn't you? Super job!
Hugs
Amber

DebsCraft said...

What a fab project! Love all the wonderful ideas in your blog.

Debs x