Hi all! This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to use butterflies and/or hearts. Provo Craft graciously sent the Design Team the die/embossing combo sets and I got the butterfly set. I LOVE it! And having 3 daughters, it will most definitely be used! Provo Craft is also offering this week's prize, so make sure you post your project on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog.
My friend Debbie lent me her pink Bind It All, so I figured I'd make a 7x7 mini album for this week's challenge so I can use it. :) It's not quite finished.... I keep adding pages to it! LOL So, I still have to bind it. I'm going to include black and white photos of my youngest DD when she was born. My printer is out of light magenta ink, and it won't let me print anything! Anyway, here's my project:
Materials used:
recycled cardboard box for front and back covers
black cardstock: The Paper Co.
patterned paper: Basic Grey Urban Prairie collection
flowers, lace, and crystal swirls: Prima
felt borders: Queen & Co.
ink: CTMH black dye ink pad, StazOn jet black
misc: ric rac, rhinestones, pom pom trim
stamp: Studio G
Threading Water punch
felt letters: American Crafts "Thickers"
Pink Bubblegum Glimmer Mist on covers
Cuttlebug embossing using butterfly die/emboss combo
TFL!




4 comments:
Absolutely sweet Jenn! I love it!
Beautiful album Jenn! I bet you're so excited to use the Bind It All! I've never used one!
Hugs
Amber
This is such a beautiful album! I love how you've used the Urban Prairie papers - gorgeous!
this is ADORABLE! I love all the colors, layers & textures you used. :)
Post a Comment