BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #33

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is monogram with Elle's Studio! I made this 5"x7" board book album using a Ready-To-Go! book from Create & Treasure.
The monogram is a chipboard letter I covered with patterned paper and the journaling block on the cover is from Elle's Studio. Some of the photo mats are embossed with D'vine Swirl using the Cuttlebug.



Materials:
journaling block: Elle's Studio
blank board book: Create & Treasure
patterned paper: DCWV Fun in the Sun Summer Stack
flowers, crystal swirls: Prima
lettering cut on the Cricut using Learning Curve
Cuttlebug embossing using D'vine Swirl
Dew Drops from The Robin's Nest
misc: flowers, ribbon, chipboard letter
TFL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun and fabulous! I absolutely love it!

Eva said...

This is such a cute project! Love it!!!

Karen said...

Love the fun Summer photos and what a sweet little book! Great project!!

Allison said...

this is so bright and full of fun
AllisonX

myself said...

Great job, Jenn! Love the pics and the bright and fresh look.