BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #14

This week's challenge is to use your favorite embossing folder. I have chosen Argyle. I just got it and this is the only thing I've embossed with it so far because a friend of mine is borrowing it! I think this is going to be my new fave folder.... but I still like Swiss Dots and D'Vine Swirl too :)



cardstock: CTMH (chocolate), misc (cream)

patterned paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet (cherry cordial and praline)

Argyle embossing folder

Stamps: Heidi Grace

ink: ColorBox (cocoa), CTMH (chocolate)

misc: brads, flowers

TFL!

6 comments:

Christy said...

Wow that is all kinds of gorgeous! Great job. I'm going to try this challenge this time. Thank you again for sharing this blog with us.

myself said...

Wonderful use of the folder! Great job... maybe you'll all inspire me to do the challenges, too. Hmm...

AB. said...

Beautiful card! Lovely vintage colours. Just gorgeous!
Peace & love
Alison xx

Rosanne said...

Lovely card! Brown and pink are great together!

Maria Matter said...

This is really pretty! Great distressed look!
blessings, Maria

LORi said...

Very nice card!!