BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #15

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to use this sketch:






Instead of a card, I made this layout:



My LO is a combination of the Cuttlebug Challenge sketch, and this week's sketch on Sketches! by tamara.

Materials:
patterned paper: DCWV
black cardstock: from stash
ink: StazOn (jet black)
flowers and felt swirls: Prima
vinyl letter stickers: Miss Elizabeth's
bling: Stickles (silver)
misc: buttons, brads, fabric ribbon
tools: 2" circle punch, Zots, foam squares, ATG, edge distresser,
Cuttlebug embossing with D'vine Swirls

*photos by Kathy Hardy Nov. 2008


TFL!

9 comments:

Karen said...

Love your take on the sketch and how you made a layout out of it! So beautiful!!

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous layout. Stunning colour scheme and details

Allison said...

love how you did a layout, its great
AllisonX

Christy said...

WOW! This is probably one of the most gorgeous layouts I've seen of yours yet!!! Absolutely beautiful!

Unknown said...

fabulous interpretation Jenn! I'm so glad you did a layout and really made it your own.

Becky G said...

Beautiful pages! I love the deep rich colors. You added so many nice details too! Fantastic!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Anonymous said...

Jenn, love how you took the sketch and used it for your layout! Beautiful job!

Hugs

~Spike

Maria Matter said...

This is gorgeous! Just a really fab design and colors! Lovely pictures too! :)
Blessings, Maria

Rleen said...

Awesome layout! Love all the elements and the colors. Wonderful photos.