
--This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
Now to choose 8! This is hard... especially since so many of my friends have already been given this award.
The Pink Stamper she has awesome tutorials and I love the inspiration from her projects
Julia has some great layouts and projects
Jennifer does just awesome work!
wow, choosing 8 is harder than I thought.... with so many talented people out there, I am having a hard time deciding! I'll have to really think about the others and back to you :)




3 comments:
Thank you so much for the award!! I am honored!
Robyn
It was hard wasn't it! LOL. Glad you liked it :) xoxo
Jenn, I've been staring at your picture and I keep thinking, "I know this girl! but from where??" then today it just hit me!!
OMG!! you're the Jenn from Julia's crops in Chino arencha??
Its a small world!! Hope you remember me as I haven't been able to make it out to one of Julia's crops in a LOOONG while!!
I'm excited to be on the same DT as ya girl!! Great blog ya got! I'm a Disney fan too!
Post a Comment