BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #16

Welcome to this week's Cuttlebug Be Inspired challenge. This week, we're making a distressed card (I chose to do a LO instead). I used a sketch from Creative Scrappers. I'm thinking of adding some embellies.... but not quite sure what yet. I'm thinking some Prima Say It In Crystals and some Christmassy poinsettias. What do you think?


All paper is CTMH

ink: CTMH (chocolate)

I distressed the edges with an edge distressing tool, and on the light colored paper, I crumpled it up a little, then lightly ran the ink pad over it to bring out the lines more.

2" circle punch, Threading Water border punch

title cut on Cuttlebug with QuicKutz alphabet "Vixen"

embossing with Cuttlebug and "D'vine Swirl" folder

Don't forget to check Cuttlebug Challenge this weekend for our "Love Bug" weekend!

TFL!

5 comments:

Allison said...

fab layout it makes a change from a card
AllisonX

Eva said...

Pretty layout! Great take on the challenge!

Ali Watson said...

Super layout, love it.

Karen said...

What a beautiful layout! I love all your distressing!!

Amanda K said...

Wonderful layout!!

You've been tagged!
http://amkscrap.blogspot.com