BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #22

It's Wednesday again, so that means another Cuttlebug challenge! This week's challenge is to use glitter and Sassy Stamps. I created a LO for this challenge:

The butterfly is a Sassy Stamp zip file I downloaded and printed onto computer paper. Then I took a piece of acetate and traced the image with permanent marker. I cut two layers of acetate, and on the inside I adhered some fine stamping glitter. The circle under the "f" is embossed on the Cuttlebug with "Birds and Swirls" and inked with CTMH ink.

Materials used:

patterned paper: Basic Grey "Porcelain" collection (windemere and villeroy)

cardstock: from stash

lace, crystals: Prima

tools: Threading Water border punch, 2" circle punch, Cuttlebug, "Birds and Swirls" embossing folder

title: Scenic Route chipboard alphas

ink: CTMH (hollyhock)

misc: flowers, brad

TFL!

13 comments:

Jenn K said...

WOWZERS What a beauty!! Great job...love this layout!

Allison said...

fab layout
AllisonX

danni reid. said...

this is beautiful, loooove this!

BettyBee said...

Jenn, this is a great layout! You have beautiful elements here, and I love the colors, the movement of the gems make that butterfly come to life! Great glitter techniques with the acrylic, too! Way to go, girlfriend!!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the added butterflies and jewel flourishes! Great job with the challenge this week!

~Lea

Karen said...

This is a great layout. The butterfly on the layout is so beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I love what you did with the butterfly!!!
Peggy

Mrs J said...

This is gorgeous Jenn! Love that you've done a layout and incorporated the butterfly into it, especially with all the bling. Stunning!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Eva said...

Ohhh...what a gorgeous layout!!! Love it!

Rosemary said...

gorgeous layout!! the butterflies are stunning on your page!!

Christy said...

This is quite possibly my most favorite layout of yours ever!

Amber said...

What a lovely layout!!! Great idea!
Hugs
Amber

debb said...

Beautiful layout! Love that butterfly! debb