BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More layouts done!

I've been slowing cranking out some pages.... it feels so good to get stuff done! I hope I can continue to be productive!
This page does triple-duty! I used sketch #43 from Creative Scrappers, did the March week 2 challenge from Paper Popsicles, and VC Bonus challenge #3 from Scrapbook Bingo.
For this page, I used a CTMH sketch and their Stardust paper pack. I loved this paper as soon as I saw it, but having only daughters, I didn't know if I could really use it. Well, my middle DD was in a performance at school last week, and the colors of her "costume" were a perfect match for this paper!

I like the way both pages turned out.... I love it when I'm productive AND happy with the result. LOL

TFL!

2 comments:

Mamawheelie said...

Gee, I've been slacking on checking out blogs! Sooo... I'm making up for a few of your posts. I just love all of these layouts. I think you're reminding me that I need to remember to take time to make layouts, too, and do them as art more than as "I'm so behind, I need to get these photos scrapped!" I was recently reminded by another blogger, but with making cards, and I really need to take it to heart. (That's the one downside for me and using page kits--I get going and don't take as much time to create as I normally would.)

Um, anyway... I absolutely love your layouts, did I mention? :D

Christy said...

Those are absolutely AWESOME!!! The colors are just perfect!!!!