BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cuttlebug Be Inspired #23

This week's Cuttlebug Challenge is to use punches in a creative way. I used a 2" circle punch and created a scalloped border for this LO:





I used this sketch from Creative Scrappers:

My middle DD with her cousin in Oct. 2006. It was so much fun to scrap with boy paper! I've never done it before! LOL (well, a couple LO's as gifts, but NEVER for myself!) I had so much fun using this paper.... I love the little airplanes :)
Materials used:
cardstock: from stash and scraps
patterned paper: DCWV "Nana's Kids"
misc: white ric rac, brads, "skittles," chipboard word stickers
flowers: Prima
Zig Writer (black)
chipboard title letters: Miss Elizabeth's
ink: CraftEssentials (blue pigment ink)
chipboard bracket: Scenic Route
embossing powder: CraftEssentials (white)
Beacon Liquid Laminate
Cuttlebug embossing with Swiss Dots

TFL!

15 comments:

Allison said...

another great layout, love the colours
AllisonX

Mrs J said...

Jenn, this is fab! Love the scalloped circle border (have dug out my circle punch to try this!) and love that you have done another great layout with such gorgeous colours, papers and photos!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Karen said...

Love your bright and beautiful layout Jenn and how you used your circle punches for the border.

Nathalia Castellon said...

Oh wow! What a great layout and that border is fab...love how it's embossed and layered. Nice work Jenn!

Christy said...

This is awesome!!! The colors are great!

danni reid. said...

i love, love how you interpret each challenge into a layout, this is so incredible!

Rosemary said...

Well, how fun and cute is this!!..Love the primary colors and that border was perfect..Need to remember that for my layouts!!

Julia Hammond said...

Jenn...that is AWESOME!!!

Cassie said...

what a great idea!! i always love the layouts you do!!

Amber said...

LOVE your layout! Those colors are amazing and what adorable pictures!
Hugs
Ambe

Jenn K said...

Wow I love this!! GREAT job!! I love how fresh and clean this page turned out!!

Eva said...

WOW!!!! Your layout is just fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! I love the colours and how you used the punches!
Peggy

Rosanne said...

Love this layout and great use of the embossed circles!

Becky G said...

Great layout, Jenn! The colors are fabulous! Love the use of circles!

Hugs,
Becky