Well, I've been working away on my various swap items for Scrapbook Bingo. Just thought I'd share a few photos:
This is a title for the Everyday Living swap, Night Out group. I printed the title onto white cardstock, then sprayed with glimmer mist. I inked the edges with black StazOn and matted it with metallic DCWV cardstock, then inked the edges of the mat as well. A brad in each corner finishes it off.
This is the title for the Back to School swap, Elementary group. I printed the title onto white cardstock, then used pigment ink pads in Roy G Biv order. I carefully inked the very edge with black StazOn, then matted it onto green cardstock, which I also inked with black. An apple brad in one corner, and two eyelets with fiber threaded thru on the left complete the title.
Here's some pages from the 8x8 swap, Spring group. All patterned paper has accents of Stickles and "skittles." All edges are inked.
This is another 8x8 swap, Fall group. All edges are inked. I added some cute fall themed felt shapes and some gold eyelets on each page.
TFL!




1 comment:
These are awesome...great job :)
Post a Comment