BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, September 8, 2008

Blog candy alert! and an update

I just found this site (thanks Christina! I saw it on your blog) and it looks great. I will try to remember to check back often... there's lots of inspiration here!
She's got some great blog candy too!
http://desiref.blogspot.com/

And as for me... I've been trying to scrap all day, but so far I've only managed to put on the "finishing touches" on the LO's I finished yesterday! I did go so far as to pick some photos and papers for a LO I wanted to start tonight, but I don't think anything will actually get done. I've been battling a headache all day, and I didn't get much sleep last night. I'm mighty tired, and I do need to get up early to get the kids to school.... so I'm not making any promises! LOL
I did take pics of the LO's I did for the VC ( a few of them also count for challenges on Sketches! by Tamara, Creative-Scrappers, and Pink Sketches) but I haven't uploaded them to the computer yet. So that's another thing I'll need to do tomorrow...

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Thanks for posting about my blog candy up for grabs over at my blog Doing Life. Warm regards from sunny South Africa

Christy said...

Yay for blog candy!