BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 17, 2008



Here's another card for Sketches! by Tamara. This one is for their Recipe Challenge #15.

Create a card or layout using the following items:
Scallopped Edges
Brads
Monochromatic Colors

At first I was having a hard time finding patterned papers that were monochromatic that I wanted to use... I had this pink leaf paper left over from a LO I did years ago. Hooray for saving scraps! LOL
Once I found the paper, the theme came to me: a baby card.... that would be super easy to do monochromatic in pinks. It's difficult to read in the pic, but the sentiment says "Welcome little one" which I embossed.

PP: I think it's DCWV, but I don't remember
cardstock: unknown
ink: Stampin Up (pretty in pink) and Color Box (pink)
embossing power: CraftEssentials (pastel pink)
punch: threading water
brads: Target $1 spot
baby carriage embossed with Cuttlebug
TFL!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I still have to do mine for the sketches attempt. I really like yours!

Christy said...

That turned out awesome!!