BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Easter


This LO serves double duty! LOL The sketch is #61 from Sketches! by Tamara, and it also works for VC challenge #10 on Scrapbook Bingo to create a holiday LO.
My MIL got the baby this cute little dress that I thought would be perfect for easter. While shopping at Target one day, I saw these adorable bunny ears in the $1 spot.... so I just had to pick them up! LOL
patterned paper: DCWV
cardstock: no clue :)
flowers: Prima and ??
ribbon: American Crafts
ink: studio g
marker: Zig Writer in "spice"
TFL!

3 comments:

Christy said...

OMG! The layout is absolutely GORGEOUS...but seriously...that sweat little girl is just so cute it's distracting. What a DOLL!

mousekemom said...

Soooo adorable! She is just precious, Jenn. I love the LO and can't wait to get back to scrapping.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

That is the cutest layout!!!