BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Nothing in particular...

I just realized it's been a few days since my last post! The past 2 days or so, I've been working on some tags for a swap on Scrapbook Bingo. I have a few finished (about 5 I think) and there's 2 in particular that I think turned out really cute. I'm planning on posting those here tonight. I want to finish all the tags first, but I don't know if I'll be able to get them all done.... I'm gonna try though!
Well, the kids are back to school. Last Monday was their first day back. I am now the mother of a 2nd grader and a 6th grader! I can't believe how fast each year goes.... and they just keep going faster and faster!
Until tonight..... TFL!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I can't wait to see them. I am probably in the swap, but luckily I hate surprises so I can't wait to get my eyes on what you ended up with :)