BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Day


Well, I've been a bit more productive the past few days. When Scrapbook Bingo started the VC I was so determined to get some LO's done that I burned myself out and took a few days off of scrapping. Not on purpose... I just lost my mojo. But, I think it's back! LOL

I got this card done tonight. It's Creative Scrappers card sketch #18.

flowers: Prima
ribbon, cardstock, brads: from stash
patterned paper: K & Co.
Ink: Colorbox Cat's Eye (rouge)
epoxy sticker and card base: Joann's CraftEssentials
TFL!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh that is too cute!!! LOVE the colors!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Great card! Likin' the cherries a bunch! :)

Trudi said...

Hey, I got your comment about the cuttlebug design team, get me your email address and I'll get the challenge information to you. Thanks!